Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Dual Tetrahedron 9

For the first time since I started this blog someone else will be writing this review! Chris is a friend and fellow puzzle collector from the UK who I recently got into contact with through my blog, and as he has acquired a puzzle that I really would like myself I asked him if he would like to do a review of it for me, and he has kindly obliged.

So here is the review written by Chris, and thanks again to him for taking the time to write it and for supplying the pictures:



This Dual Tetrahedron 9 is a wooden puzzle by Václav Obšivač, (Vin&Co). Vin&Co produce exquisite puzzles from a variety of wood such as maple, plum, ash, walnut etc. This one is made from waxed and polished elm and maple and currently costs 55 Euros. The quality of craftsmanship is excellent and the puzzle is of a very reasonable size at 77mm.

This puzzle consists of 4 interlocking parts which when assembled create a solid self supporting structure. The sensuous feel and the warmth of the wood makes a very tactile and beautiful puzzle. I found this puzzle to be of moderate difficulty and I would recommend one (or more) for any collector of wooden puzzles. I certainly will be buying more in the future.

You can view and purchase other puzzles by Vin&Co at their site here: LINK

There is also a variety of Vinco's puzzles available for purchase at Puzzle Master.

Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No puzzle spoilers please!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...